Our real estate investment strategy is grounded in continuing research and unparalleled due diligence, both in response to individual investment opportunities, and on a broader basis, to identify opportunities that arise from both secular changes and cyclical trends. We strive to identify trends and opportunities that enable us to facilitate new investments.
We also invest in each of our real estate developments. In this fashion, we ensure that our team has a personal financial commitment to each investment we make, further aligning our interests with those of our investors and operating partners. We place capital in a wide range of real estate assets throughout the United States including retail, mixed-use, office, residential and undeveloped land. We pride ourselves on being transparent with our investors and keeping everyone well informed.
- Bulk purchased 56 of the 96 condominium units from Amcore Bank
- Sold all 56 condos in under 3 years
- Allowed buyers to customize their units with choice of granite counter-tops, backsplash, cabinets and type of floors
- Rented the majority of the units on month-to-month leases while selling to help with cash flows
- Managed construction of the upgrades
- Managed the HOA
- Bulk purchased 27 of the 34 luxury condos located in the Crossroads Arts District
- Significant Renovation to the property
- Contemporary loft style finish-outs
- Installed a 25kW Solar System
- Managed the HOA
- Aparium Hotel Group & DDEquity will transform the 100,000 sqft historic Pabst and Pendergast landmark buildings into an upscale, independently-branded hotel
- Will feature 132 guest rooms, meeting spaces and a restaurant, as well as a bar and rooftop terrace.
- Scheduled for a Fall 2018 opening
If your company is looking for a new manufacturing plant, distribution facility or corporate office headquarters then you need to contact DDEquity's development team to discuss the available options. DDEquity's experienced development team can offer:
- Site Selection Services
- Due Diligence
- Development Consulting
- Turnkey Development
- Design-Build Management
- Design, Construction, & Asset Management
We work with owner-occupants to unlock the hidden value of their real estate holdings. Sale-Leaseback financing allows you to use and control essential real estate without employing vast sums of capital into an illiquid asset class. A sale-leaseback allows owners to sell the property and immediately lease it back from the buyer, unlocking capital that can then be deployed in more productive ways:
- Reinvest into existing operations
- Finance growth and/or expansion plans
- Make an acquisition
- Pay down debt
- Engage in investment diversification strategies (long-term estate planning)
- Reallocate capital into more productive uses
Contact us now if you are interested in a Sale-Leaseback or Build-to-Suit Proposal.